Saturday, June 28, 2008

Arkansas Fishin'

We were fishing at my Aunt Cheryl's pond, it was evening and the sun was quickly going down.
This is my Aunt Cheryl, she doesn't like having her picture taken. I'm sure she's going to love seeing it here.
Grandpa Lee and Megan


Who's the dork with the fish? I did catch bigger fish but, there was a contest for catching the smallest fish and I think I may have done it....if you ask Aunt Cheryl she probably won but, who's askin'. The contest got started when Megan saw one of Aunt Cheryl's fish and said, "that's the smallest fish ever". The fish are all Large Mouth Bass. They have had a drought for 5 years and the pond has died off several times....so all the big bass and catfish have died :(. The pond has been restocked and should be on it's way back soon. Megan and I had a great time fishing with my dad and Aunt Cheryl. It was wonderful watching the sun go down, hearing all the frogs and fishin' with family.
Aunt Cheryl we love you and we miss you!

No comments: