Friday, June 27, 2008

Pete it's short for Peter

Will the real Petey please stand up. This is the sweetest cat ever, he thinks he's a dog. He doesn't purr when he's happy he drools. I raised him from a tiny baby and had to bottle feed him and his 3 brothers. I found them outside my old work, their mom had left them behind. I found homes for his brothers but I couldn't give Pete away, he was just so sweet. When he was little his name was Sweet Pea but, it wasn't masculine enough so we changed it to Pete (Peter really). I was joking with my mom one day about re-naming him...I told her that we named him Peter cause he has one, we both laughed. Then a few days later we were with Eric's parents and Megan tells Grandma we changed Pete's name to Peter because he has one and she laughed....I was shocked, I thought she was in her bedroom when my mom and I were laughing about Peter. Megan was 2 1/2 at the time. I will have to post some pictures of Pete and Megan when they were both little, they're really cute.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Here's my addition to your story:

Jenn read "that we named him Peter cause he has one," she laughed.


LOL! You are so silly,thanks for the funny!

Melanie said...

Your welcome, thanks for the addition to the story.