Sunday, February 8, 2009

Greger's Chinese New Year Party

Amy and Casey





Wiktor and ?...she was really nice, can't remember her name. However, I do remember her and her husband love Dexter and California cation.


Dueling Bloggers! Do you see Eric holding up the wall. After this picture the Tequila came out!


We had a great time! The food was awesome and the blueberry martinis were excellent (the pomegranate martinis were good, too). It was a great place to spend our 11 year Anniversary!
We don't have a picture of it but one of my favorite moments of the night is when Moosey smacked Megan on the butt twice and then with a smile, told her "I'm not afraid of you!". It was funny, Moosey is 5 years old and about a foot shorter than Megan.


Me and Amy
There are more pictures but they are banned from the Internet!
Thank You, Amy and Wiktor for throwing such a great party!






1 comment:

Amy said...

I was thinking Ginger was going to be the next blog update...

OMG I can't believe how much I drank! It's been a lonnng time since I was told the next day about "what I did/said the night before." It's the tequila!

Happy Anniversary again! So glad you spent your special day with us. I have a picture of you and Eric for the next blog update.

=)