Sunday, March 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Yep, I've been tagged, first by Christine and then by Jenn. So, here are 7 random facts about me:

1. My middle name is Theresa.

2. Generally speaking, I like animals more that people.

3. About a hour after I met my husband I heard a voice say...he will give you your blued eyed babies...and he did, just one so far. I was actually dating someone else at the time and I had asked him to go out with me and my girl friends that night and he said no, at that moment I heard the same voice I would hear later say....your going to meet someone tonight. Yes, it's strange hearing voices and all but, I thought the strangest part about it was, Eric really wasn't my type (at the time that is)...but I couldn't argue with the voice in my head and the rest is history.

4. My dad set my hair on fire when I was a teenager and blamed me for wearing to much hairspray. My dad and I were sitting on the couch and my boyfriend Lon was sitting on the chair kiddy corner for us. My dad takes out his lighter and starts sparking the flint in my ear. I told him...you're going to set my hair on fire, stop it. He just kept doing it, then all the sudden...puff my hair was on fire. So, I jump up and was going to head in to the kitchen to put water on the flames and he grabs me in a head lock and starts smacking my head to put out the fire. Then after is was out he blamed me for wearing to much hairspray. Lon was laughing so hard and so was my dad, I was not laughing.


5. My dad also, stabbed a cocktail sword in the end of my nose. My mom, dad, Lon and myself were all having dinner at Mazatlan Mexican restaurant. My dad ordered a Mexican beer that came with a lime wedge that the little sword was stuck in. He, being the funny guy he is, started bending the sword back like he was going to launch it at me. I told him to stop it, he was going to poke me eye out. Did he listen to my warning, of course not...the next thing I know there's a cocktail sword stuck the end of my nose. I had to pull it out, it was literally stuck in the end of my nose. Again, Lon and my dad we laughing the butts off.

6. I am related to Mary Queen of Scots, on my mom's side of the family.

7. I was kicked out of Jr. High in my second year of ninth grade and had to go to an Alternative High School. That story is way to long to tell here. You will just have to watch my blog for the whole story....it's a good one. I do have to say I loved my High School and I really learned a lot there.

At this point I am supposed to tag a few more people but, I don't know any other bloggers to tag. But, if you want to e-mail me with seven random facts about yourself I would love it or leave it in the comments area of the blog.

No comments: