Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mahalo, Gregers!

Thank you for making our trip to Kaua'i possible, I wish you knew how much it meant to us. We feel so thankful we have such great friends like you.

Sunrise, day 1.


These two pictures are the first pictures I took in Kaua'i, they may not be the best of the many pictures we took, but they will always be a couple of my very favorites.

We flew in at night and had no idea what the island looked like. Megan and I woke up the next morning at 5:30. We couldn't wait to see Kaua'i, we headed out to the lanai and the sun hadn't come up yet. It was so dark, but we could hear the waves crashing somewhere out in the distance, it was so cool. Then the sun started to come up and it was gorgeous. I couldn't believe what a wonderful view we had, it was perfect....not only was the view great but the condo itself was outstanding.







No comments: