Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Halloween Party Pics

Food, Fun and Games...what more could you want. This party was so fun, I thought it was so nice the city invited me. There was apple bobbing, a read and feel story....nasty, but fun. There was a riddle bowl and if you answered the question right you got a big candy bar. I picked my question an couldn't think of the answer, no one knew it. So after I ate my lunch and went back to work the answer popped in to my head...so I went back and got my big candy bar, even though the party had been over for an hour. My riddle was: What rock group has four members, all of whom are dead, one of them was assassinated?





Apple Bobbing - Mike, a buidling inspector...and ?, she was really nice but, I don't remember her name. She did do a great job apple bobbing.


I though this was a good picture. The fire marshal is inspecting Bruce (Bruce is a building inspector).


Mike is in the middle....he dressed up as a grave digger. Notice the hat, it's official. Mike was a real grave digger when he was in his twenties.
The answer to the riddle is: Mt. Rushmore











No comments: